AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rogator drive pressure/shifting weirdness
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Salvo762
Posted 7/4/2024 21:01 (#10798766)
Subject: Rogator drive pressure/shifting weirdness

MB
So I just changed a front wheel motor on the 1274c rogator, was losing charge pressure, lots of oil from case drain port. No filings in the filters. New wheel motor solved the charge pump issue. Followed the proper bleeding procedures in service manual.

Now spraying today, the drive pressure will intermittently climb to like 4500-5500 psi and stay up there until you put it back into neutral. Doesn't want to come back down. Also sometimes seems like it's hard to get up and going, like only one hydrostat is pulling a load maybe? And when shifting on the road, occasionally it's jerky and pulls to one side, but other times it's buttery smooth shifting. (Always pulling back to upshift and pushing ahead to downshift).

Maybe a piece of debris in a relief, forcing it to stay open? I pulled everything out of the drive block near back axle and changed a bunch of orings, they were in bad shape and some were broken but it's still doing it. Didn't find anything in the reliefs.

I was thinking one hydro is internally bypassing but it's intermittent and not load dependant so I dunno. Dealer has no idea either says they've never heard of it before.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)