AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hyperuricemia (high uric acid), gout and alopurinol - long
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 6/26/2024 09:44 (#10788037)
Subject: Hyperuricemia (high uric acid), gout and alopurinol - long

Pittsburg, Kansas

I don't normally put up links I have not listened to the whole way through. I'm doing this at only 8-10 minutes into it. I am not promoting it or this particular guy. But it seems pretty good in the beginning and I know a number on AgTalk have indicated they have had gout and many take medication for it. So I am posting this for those interested enough to watch it. I will finish watching it later tonight when I have time.

He seems to have studied the studies pretty well. Again, I am not promoting it as being right or wrong or somewhere in between. You be the judge or skip it completely if not interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4-F4lQBKos

Kind of long. I don't have problems with gout so not so interesting to me but someone who suffers from gout might find it more interesting. I am mildly interested in the subject because the couple times I had my uric acid checked was way back when before my first back surgery. Had went to a chiropractor who had blood tests done and high uric acid showed up. He had me drink sour cherry juice. My back only got worse so had surgery, Years later kidney doctor prescribed alopurinol after removing kidney stones with shock therapy and ultimately surgery. I took it for years and finally quit when I changed my diet to low carb. So I have had some experience with both high uric acid and alopurinol. 

Edited by John Burns 6/27/2024 07:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)