AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Challenger 645D transmission issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ntexcotton
Posted 7/6/2024 19:25 (#10800754)
Subject: Challenger 645D transmission issues

North Central Texas
Hand put tractor in pedal mode and moved it. Came back a few hours later and it was in limp home mode with a T5133 code along with the E4332 code. It does a hard shutoff with the key turned to stop every time. I changed out the battery isolator with a know good one and it still turns off as soon as you turn the key to stop. You turn to power only the engine quits and the def pump does its thing but it still codes. The tractor will not allow me to use the red button to reset. I changed the 4wd solenoid and the code for that is gone along with the limp home mode code. It still doesn't want to move forward but will haul but in reverse. The mph on the right hand dash screen is kph while the armrest screen shows MPH. The SV on the left hand dash screen also changed to KPH. You don't have to have the clutch in to switch to gear shift mode. It will start out in gear 10 in gear shift mode but starts dropping gears fast as soon as you go forward. Reverse in gear shift mode works as it should. Do I need a reflash or is there something else to look at? Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)