AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A doctor suggested a reason to be cautious about stem cell injections
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 8/2/2023 18:39 (#10341906 - in reply to #10341885)
Subject: RE: A doctor suggested a reason to be cautious about stem cell injections

West of Broken Bow
I pray those people have no issues on down the line.

The reason I posted this is because I had a discussion with my doctor. Mentioned to her that I was considering the possibility of stem cell treatments from non aborted tissue. Leaning towards using my own cells derived from bone marrow.

My doctor says there’s no proof stem cell treatments work. But, I remember what my relative went through when she was battling non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Horrible tumors had begun growing in her body. She was so disturbed and wouldn’t tell her own mom about it. Pretty sure she’s afraid of doctors and hospitals. Well, a friend finally got her to go with her to see a doctor. The dr sent her elsewhere to have tests ran. Chemo was tried and it wouldn’t stop the cancer

She was so weak that her own father had to carry to have treatments done. I recall her nearly dying a time or two. The cancer kept spreading. It was suggested that she try adult stem cell treatment using her own cells. Little by little she gained her strength back. Many years later she has had no other issues and the cancer disappeared.

Edited by TractorAddict 8/2/2023 18:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)