AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colgate toothbrush
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 8/6/2023 10:16 (#10346786 - in reply to #10345303)
Subject: Oral B by Braun

Pittsburg, Kansas

We have the Oral B electric made by Braun. Wife has had one for several years. I always declined when she ask me if I wanted one. Were at the dentist a month or two ago for teeth cleaning and they were pushing them. I ask him if they worked better and his words were "oh yeah!". I ask why he was pushing them now and not before. He said because they used to be like sixty bucks. He had them available for I think it was fifteen and another five bucks if you wanted the extra brush with rubber little thingys that the gal that cleaned my teeth highly recomended. So I got one and my wife got another one (so she could leave one packed for travel). Ours the head rotates like using a little angle grinder in your mouth.

They work good. I will still use a regular tooth brush when traveling and maybe a couple times a week. Maybe for nostalgia, maybe in case I get something with the manual brush the other one misses. Might be a little dragon hiding back in there somewhere. They sit in a stand charging as they are rechargeable. I'm happy with the performance.

Edited by John Burns 8/6/2023 10:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)