AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IH 2+2 with 750 and ez pilot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ag4life
Posted 4/18/2024 18:21 (#10711827)
Subject: IH 2+2 with 750 and ez pilot

Southern Illinois
Working on a two plus two trying to help a friend set up easy pilot on it. I have messed with the angle per turn and the aggressiveness back and forth until there are no other combinations for me to try. It will steer good for a while and then it will just start weaving. I found a post from 2022 and they said to mount the steering sensor box in front of the Pivot Point. I have the antenna out on the nose of the tractor and have all the measurements in correctly. Is anyone running this setup that can point me in the right direction

I had this in Machinery talk earlier and went back and tried a few different things today. Putting the antenna out on the nose and the sensor on the back of the cab is the only way I could get anything close to right. I think I have it running true from one end of the field to the other but it has the wiggles and I can't get rid of them.

What seems to work is having the antenna measurement as 150" ahead of the front axle and the Angle Per Turn about 13.8-14. 13.7 is bad.

He is wanting to plant corn with it and I am afraid he's not goint to like the wiggles every 30 ft.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)