AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SMS update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 5/8/2024 23:05 (#10733937 - in reply to #10733022)
Subject: RE: SMS update

East Central, Nebraska
so i use a laptop this time of year in the tractor running sms to convert guidance lines and make prescriptions, the rest of the year i use a desktop with lots of power and screen. i typically use throw away laptops that are inexpensive incase i destroy it somehow. i was installing version 24 on it last night and noticed it takes a decent horse to run it but what stuck out to me were the cut offs for windows versions. it is possible if your running an older version of windows that you will never get it updated.

to find system specs on a windows 10 computer go down to the start button, go to settings and then, system and at the bottom of the system screen is 'about'. that will tell you where you stand.

looking at the install specs, is it possible your running windows 8 still, that might be your problem. as for system specs as for ram and storage, i doubt that would be your problem. it would likely let you install it but it would be incredibly slow. id find out which operating system your running and go from there.

Edited by caseihfarmer 5/8/2024 23:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)