AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NORAC UC5 question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/9/2024 08:15 (#10734204 - in reply to #10734137)
Subject: RE: NORAC UC5 question

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I remember of the Norac unlock option back in the early days. I never did install one. Now that you mention it, I believe it did connect to CAN A. If the Norac Module has the round 4 pin connector then I think it is safe to assume it should connect like your Liquid Module.

Is there confusion concerning a terminator? The branch leading to the Liquid module and Norac should have exactly one terminator. It should be located at the last "Y" branch closest to the most distance module. In other words at the "far end". There should also be a terminator at the "other end" close to the display. With the first display cables, there was a place for a terminator. In the newer cables, that terminator is built in since it is always needed.

Either way a system should have a total of exactly two terminators with one located close to each "end".

I believe your Norac module might be converting the CAN A connections from the Ag Leader to its own CAN system which leads to its sensors as you show on each boom tip sensor.

Edited by tedbear 5/9/2024 08:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)