AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Inflation and recession.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

davy crockett
Posted 6/1/2024 08:03 (#10758998 - in reply to #10758737)
Subject: RE: I'm a gambler

im a gambler, but not by choice :-) im also not an expert on demographics, only listen to folks who have done some homework. i would encourage everyone to review the work peter zeihan has done, because he breaks down each country`s population by age and that tells the future, if the population is weighted heavily over 40yrs old, those are all but done having babies, so outside of immigration you can predict into the future of the lid on population. i just guessed at 6 billion world population by 2050, i dont know. but ive sat in on the same speeches at elevator meetings where they buttered up the audience with facts (truth or not) `10 billion hungry mouths to feed in the near future!!!` peter zeihan at least has a different take on it, 25 yrs from now we will know for sure :-)

World population is currently 7.7 to 7.8 billion. In 2017, the UN projected world population will hit 8.6 billion by 2030.

Zeihan predicts that world population will hit 8.5 billion at most. He thinks population growth stalls out with massive famines. There is also an implication of massive wars.

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2019/02/zeihan-predicts-population-nev...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)