AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Russ in Idaho
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 6/2/2024 23:33 (#10761499 - in reply to #10761221)
Subject: RE: Russ in Idaho

Stiggy, I can't really say there's more speed goats. But they sure haven't declined. The winter was mild enough here on Idaho side the elk stayed high and didn't come into us. Same with mule deer. Most winters I get over 800+ head of them right the ranch.

However in winter range south of Snowville, yes antelope have increased as well as elk. Wolves have finally taken a little hold here last summer, they were taken out quickly. I think everyone should buy a wolf tag monthly, cheap and to make sure ready to take them out.

Aren't you out there with Brackett's? They are good people, Kim helped me with some issues on WOTUS rules this spring. Also Chet's daughter came and helped my son brand some cows one fall for a few days. Damn good help, I need to take a road trip out to Jackpot someday tour around. I had to laugh went on a range tour that way. Mike Guerry wouldn't let me off the bus until I promised to strike all my matches he handed to me. Called it a Three Creek survival pack. Wasn't but a few years later lot of that country burned.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)