AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gamestop
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 6/3/2024 07:16 (#10761613 - in reply to #10761583)
Subject: RE: Gamestop

You didn’t ask but I got thoughts on it.
I bet Ryan Cohen loves him. Dfv has gaslight an entire generation to baghold gme. And it’s going to work. Ryan cohen I think is taking money from share offerings and investing in other companies. When the leaps expire there’s a gamma ramp as the shorts cover. He dilutes, and sells into massive buying pressure (I suspect Elon has been doing the same thing with Tesla over the past decade) anyway instead of following Ryan cohens next investment move as the bag holders should, dfv is going to be rc’s cheerleader and tell everyone to “hang in there”. Dfv position has grown substantially so he’s not just buying and holding. He’s been day trading. And I suspect he found a gamma ramp sometime in past couple weeks, rode it up and said 200 million was more than enough. Then makes a position in Gme, posts the position, and its fireworks. Ryan cohens spotlight is sidelined and his next investment is a distant forgotten thing.

There is a convo happening between the two of them. If anything it’s market manipulation being as rc is an insider but who can prove that? Ambiguous tweets arent convincing evidence

Edited by Deltamudd 6/3/2024 07:26

(IMG_2680 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_2680 (full).png (72KB - 39 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)