AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

crude price expectation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ks_condor
Posted 6/4/2024 14:45 (#10763397)
Subject: crude price expectation

SC KS
Crude has taking a beating since last Wed May 29th (July contract down $9! at one point). OPEC announced less than expected measures to curtail production. It seems this downturn has been more sentiment driven vs fundamental. We're heading into seasonal strength as well as continued geo-political unknowns. As stated previously markets the last week have been risk-off. It appears stocks have corrected course, so we'll see if other commodities follow suit.

We're at long-term support in the $72 range with lots more demand down to $65/bbl. If this is breached, then watch out $55; however, I continue to be more bullish than bearish at the moment. How I view the chart it appears we are due to bounce back $90 (although you might be able to make the case for descending triangle for bearish).

My odds are 75% for crude reaching $90 vs $60 at 25%. Risk/reward is to upside to me. If crude can show strength, that should help other commodities as well.

(agtalk_2024_CLN24_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_06_04_2024 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments agtalk_2024_CLN24_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_06_04_2024 (full).png (160KB - 154 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)