AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn Checkoff, waste of money again.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 6/6/2024 19:55 (#10766143 - in reply to #10765604)
Subject: RE: Y'all are a bunch of loser whiners.. got off your arses and so something..

nc ks
JonSCKs - 6/6/2024 09:30

"So here I lay, in a motel room.."

Uh huh.

So if you think checkout $$$ is being misappropriated.. run for a board and change it!!

This morning we had a flash sale of corn.. announced.. probably to Mexico.

Yall can thank my father.. who went there on a trade trip.. almost 30 years ago.. as Mexico was ramping up it's CAFOs.  (The drought also probably has something to do with it..)

Or.. how about Ethanol.. record grind for this past week.. once again my father was on the KS Corn Checkoff.. which funded a template to build several plants here "back in the day."

Markets are NOT organic.. IF YOU DO NOT BUILD IT.. You will NOT have it.

Bunch of cry baby whiners.. sure you'll sell into a market which someone else laid the foundation for.. but ask ya to help pull the rope?

In the words of Donald Trump, "Y'all are a bunch of cry baby losers."

Ya got $4 corn.. ya had $5 corn.. without Mexico and Ethanol you'd have $2 corn.  Good Grief.

I personally don't have any sympathy for ya.

Good day

Run for the board and change it........how about no. If some guy is stealing your chickens, are you supposed to run for sheriff to stop it? Or run for county attorney? How about the gravy lickers quit stealing gravy from the gravy makers? That line of get involved in the checkoff and change it has to be the lamest excuse for thievery I have ever heard.

Jon, I have put up with your endless pictures and quotes and articles and b.s.. And more power to you, post away. But you just took the gloves off dude. I've seen hundreds of your pictures. Yes the weather has been rough, but all your problems aren't the weather's fault. Join the 21st century and the farming practices that allow success.

Edited by kb ag 6/6/2024 20:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)