AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dollar no longer oil standared currency
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Morningdew
Posted 6/13/2024 17:24 (#10773560 - in reply to #10773480)
Subject: RE: Dollar no longer oil standared currency

Cherokee iowa
Need more what gold worldwide to trade in. Maybe a brics funny world we live in. Should free up dollars to spend on other things? Could cause massive inflation in America. Hate to say it but a one world currency would solve a lot of problems worldwide. Pry even digital for easy data collection. Not something anyone that thinks they are free would like. Like myself. The dollar was the strength of a once great country that threw itself in the gutter of corrupt communist countries for cheap “stuff”. Trust me you get what you pay for in most cases. We failing the currency war but I guess that’s what happens when on the top. Everyone guns for you. Time for this country to strap up its boots and get to some actual work that helps its citizens. Which seems like running into a brick wall now days. So see what tomorrow brings make sure crops sprayed calves fed and the wife happy. Don’t hurt grilling succulent pork chops at these prices. Got pack two beautiful iowa chops $2.50 for both. Thanks pork producers was very tasty.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)