AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2023 final RMA corn yields for IOWA and MN are mind blowing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Lotts_Valley
Posted 6/14/2024 14:00 (#10774485)
Subject: 2023 final RMA corn yields for IOWA and MN are mind blowing

Just looked up the final county yields used for supplemental insurance products like ECO margin protection etc. These are the real yields. Not the guestimate from your extension office or the bimbos at the county office. Central, Northern Iowa and Southern MN counties all over 220. Shattered previous records in the face of HORRIFIC HISTORIC DROUGHT!!!! Wont see a complete map until I visit my insurance agent. Spot checked Some of the notorious cry counties on here- BOONE CO. IOWA 237! Greene co iowa- 225.0 , Emmet co iowa- 229.6 Kossuth co. (the size of rhode island) 225 Dallas IA- 221. Martin county MN- 229.4.. Guessin more of the same along beside and inbetween. I'm in awe of the corn yields. Did this play into today’s down market? Everyone cries on here then has a big o' grin when they go struttin' into the insurance office to report yields apparently. OR us agtalkers are collectively the lousiest farmers. Maybe we should all log off and learn how to grow corn. I am in awe of these couty avg yields.

Edited by Lotts_Valley 6/15/2024 03:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)