AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Idaho Irrigation water
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 6/16/2024 10:47 (#10776268 - in reply to #10776107)
Subject: RE: Idaho Irrigation water

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa

Agree on senior rights rule... but when senior rights have total access to their 2 acre feet or whatever right reads and there is water left, who is the injured party, something smells! something else is at play here, hard to get a clear pic and I am watching closely for several reasons. A good water year, full reservoirs... if that is even true, snow pack up to snuff ?  what really got my attention was junior and senior agree to a formula 15 or so years ago and the state can arbitrarily change the terms or "formula" without all included in the contract agreeing ? this whole thing is bull **it and it has little to do with farmers, whether from Twin Falls or American Falls. Let a man invest $2000 an acre in spuds and pull the rug out from under him weeks later. Wow Americas last Bastian of freedom has a major crack in the levee...   "If it keeps on raining the levees gunno break" Just trying to piece it together Russ, I can tell you I stopped all Ranch and Farm shopping in the affected area that is for sure!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)