AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Scary government numbers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 6/21/2024 06:41 (#10781926 - in reply to #10780996)
Subject: RE: Scary government numbers

I kind of agree. We will likely be able to continue to own most of our things, at least at first. But we are getting very used to the concept of “pay to use”. It is already everywhere in almost every aspect of society so that concept will likely continue to expand.

The next currency will be digital. Actually for the most part our wealth held as currency is already held in digital form. The difference will be that it will be programable and not have a physical counterpart in the form of cash. The programable part means that it gives the powers that be the ability to absolutely control what you do and say because your access to your wealth will be able to be completely turned off at the press of a button on a computer. We may think that we could horse trade to get around their control but if it is illegal to do that the person horse trading, or even feeding their neighbor who is hungry because he can’t buy food, risks being in the same situation as his neighbor so most will sit back and watch their neighbor go hungry.

There are lots of people warning about the extreme dangers of programmable digital currency. I don’t think they will completely upend society when they introduce it because we would all rise up against them. It will be much easier for them to introduce it more is less seamlessly and wait to show us the power it gives them over us until they have complete control. Then as Claus Schwab says “ you will own nothing and be happy”. I suspect he is only 1/2 right because we won’t be happy. This is what those that want to introduce the system are directly telling us but some people don’t believe they mean it. Time will tell I guess because it sure looks like some very powerful forces are pushing us in that direction.

Edited by havin’funfarming 6/21/2024 06:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)