AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WITitan2 response to Agtalk on the Jon Kinzenbaw interview
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

FJS
Posted 6/22/2024 20:24 (#10783884)
Subject: WITitan2 response to Agtalk on the Jon Kinzenbaw interview

Tomball,Texas

Ryan texted me today  asking if I would copy a text from him and post it here in response to the thread clusterfarm made about his interview with Jon Kinzenbaw. 
Here’s a link to the post clusterfarm made.
https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1164063&mid=10783483#M10783483
This is Ryan’s text

I saw the thread about my Jon Kinzenbaw article. I just wanted to say thank you for the comments about my Jon Kinzenbaw interview. It was really one of the neatest things I've ever done. There were a few things that I had never heard Jon address in interviews or his book. I was nervous about asking him about Deere, but he was very open. There were questions about repowering other tractors like IH, and Jon thoroughly answered those too. There was a lot of farm history that I've never heard him talk about. That's what I do with my YouTube videos. I think we need to record this history. I wish I had a video of my grandfather or my great grandfather. Some of the things that I really loved hearing was where the 4430 that did the advertising for the first folding planter came from. Where the repower engines came from, and what they did with the engines they took out. Did you know Jon installed silo unloaders in the 60s? Anyway, thanks for the comments! I still check in on agtalk, but I don't want to start another user name or anything. The mods didn't want me around so I'm not. I hope they will let this slide! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)