AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agfiniti sync
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/23/2024 09:13 (#10784278 - in reply to #10784196)
Subject: RE: Agfiniti sync

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Yes, with a planting map you can see the different varieties. With an application map such as spraying you only see one product per map.

A trick around this is to use a generic name for the product such as Corn Spray 2024. Then use regions for the different products. You would then be able to produce a map of these different products within SMS. However you would not be able to see the different product map on the display.

I used that procedure when I sprayed the headlands and part of a soybean with just a weed killer. I named that region "Normal". I then mixed up another batch but added Headline. I named that region "With Headline". I sprayed out that batch. I finished the field with out adding Headline so I switched the region back to "Normal". I was able to use SMS to product a map for the entire field based on regions. I got a coverage map of the entire field with one color for "Normal" and a different color for "With Headline". I printed out this map on paper and carried it with me in the combine where I could again change the regions as I harvested.

Conclusion: Headline did not increase the yield in that field that year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)