AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

fatan sassy
Posted 6/24/2024 19:07 (#10786230 - in reply to #10786204)
Subject: RE: Market

northern edge of north central Missouri
Johndeere7920 - 6/24/2024 18:53

If you’re asking me…soybeans will roll with the punches until closer to middle and end of July when pod fill and counts are starting to be announced. I don’t expect china to jump in here with new sales either old or new crop because of the SA yield and monetary exchanges. Its like driving past marathon gas station with diesel at $2.50 to get it at Casey’s for $3 just because you wanted some breakfast pizza. They are probably focusing harder on who wins presidential election because one outcome is good for them trade wise and one is probably going to hurt them. I think oil is probably going to drive the market if we get a run up. Low pod counts from pro farmer tours might peak some traders interest but there’s just not much going for beans right now. Going to take some demand to get the ball rolling and right now we’re starting at the bottom of a pretty steep hill. Beans historically don’t play in the $11 range for very long

I was asking you and thanks

I don’t know how to interpret your last comment about $11 beans but it reminds me of an old friend that told me he had one heck of a patch of ground he wanted to sell me!!
Turns out “one heck of a patch” wasn’t a reference to its good soils or high production!

Will beans prefer to be above or below $11.xx?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)