AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Grain and Rain Depression? Did you check out Rivian and Carnival Cruise Line today?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

LawrenceWelk
Posted 6/25/2024 23:36 (#10787672)
Subject: Grain and Rain Depression? Did you check out Rivian and Carnival Cruise Line today?

Strasburg, ND
I'm depressed about 2025 grain futures, why? Because I have none sold for the 2025 crop and it is going to keep going down. I was not proactive there.

Depressed about the Record PP and Record flooding. Lance Hoenig and the NASS will say sorry we messed up in about 3 years. Just like last time.

Not depressed about my 2024 presold crop sales. $5.37 and $12.70 average price on crop insurance guaranteed bushels.

Not depressed about my CCL and Rivian investments.

Investments into multiple renewable diesel plants, well thats anyones guess at the moment, half probably go broke a d get bought for pennies on the dollar. That Investment will even out.

BTC and Crypto, well it's doing it's thing, I love that fake unregulated internet money, that turns into real money!

Dish Network, well lets see, thats currently depressing, but I still think Echostar is going to sky rocket.

Moral of the story is, be more proactive Ag-Talk, you need to be the change and do better. Or just keep coming on here and whining.

HIM's and DJT for the win, not financial advice, I think. Don't touch GME either.

Edited by LawrenceWelk 6/25/2024 23:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)