AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sec Cat data
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 7/3/2024 10:50 (#10796931 - in reply to #10796879)
Subject: But who needs cat data when they already advertise the dates?

Movies and the Gme coincidence

Kingdom of planet of apes came out on May 10th. And here’s what Gme did on May 10th**

So there’s a couple of possibilities in my opinion.

1. It’s a coincidence
2. I’m a schitzo
3. The reality we live in is largely driven by “meta”
4. Some people with a lot of money are arrogant enough to make a couple hundred million dollar movie, just to release it on the day of spike to let plebs like me know things are going to pop so we fomo in, not knowing it’s the last day for options to actually pay out.
I dont know the dark pool data but is there that much money out there chasing Gme? So that this whole charade can actually be worth the payout? Here I refer back to number 2 because that’s just too wild even for me

And so July 12th we got a movie coming out. Called “fly me to the moon”

So if nothing happens on that date (although I’d be willing to give it until the following week) I guess I see a couple options
1. It was a coincidence
2. I’m a schitzo

And for the follow up, July 19th we get twistersssss. Surely that big option date won’t be when things twist the other way

How ****ing lame would it be if that’s what they’re doing? And if it does happen how could anyone possibly say that the whole thing isn’t orchestrated? And if it’s so set it stone that they can plan months and years in advance to drop movies on certain dates then why would anyone think the commodity market is “natural” and not also already set in stone ?

Edited by Deltamudd 7/3/2024 10:52

(IMG_3129 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_3129 (full).png (161KB - 11 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)