AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Combine Access and Utility Poles
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jiget
Posted 7/4/2024 07:52 (#10797787 - in reply to #10797326)
Subject: RE: Combine Access and Utility Poles

ND
The way things work from state to state can be different but these easements are getting ridiculous the power companies and places running fiber got these easements most likely years ago for nothing especially phone and power. Ok i understand people need power but things are just not the same as it was 50 years ago heck 30 years ago. Have had a major problem with fiber being ran everywhere around here and finally seems the local townships are making them get permission from landowner to trench/bore but there is a bunch that is put in without landowner permission previously. To me the state and county right of ways if they use thats fine as the landowner doesn't own it and they can give easement to who they want. As far as townships its BS as a landowner owns to middle of the road now I understand the townships have right to maintain roads and make it available for traffic but when buying property at auction im buying deeded acres and am also taxed on them acres so to me these fiber companies need to be paying and getting easements from the property owner especially since these lines look to mostly just be trenched in and no service just a lot of government money to lay them in the ground. One company lumen technology i finally figured out owns 1 that went through some property. Looked to see if somehow they had a previous easement or able to as took over a previous company with one but couldn’t find it. So called them and good luck pretty sure the company is a joke scamming money sure they have their name lumen field in Seattle. Took me 2 solid days to finally talk to somebody in USA and they gave me numbers to their easement people that covered this area and of course fake email and number. Seriously ridiculous.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)