AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liberty without AMS?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

AGDEAL
Posted 7/4/2024 21:45 (#10798824 - in reply to #10798429)
Subject: RE: Liberty without AMS?

Illinois
DobsonAG - 7/4/2024 16:46

My take away from all of these posts………ummmm where is the youth in the operations? I don’t think my dad had to dump ams after he figured out we could pick up 51# I think he would have been about 30 ish at that point. Same with filling a drill or planters……

On the AMS front…..don’t run anymore commercial spraying…..but when I did everything was treated with dry at my water trailer 6000 gallon. Had a cheap eductor off Honda 3” pump that recirculated to both ends of trailer on the top……that way no chemicals saw anything but treated water. 2# with gly early 3-4# for liberty. Pulled off it for that day and then refilled and batched for next days intended acres.

I have seen lots of liquid replacements work until they don’t.

Won’t matter what in the end it only takes a few not killing weeds because of height and corners cut to ruin the list of weeds it will kill moving forward. I travel thousands of miles over a lot of the Midwest and I will say it reminds me of when I knew roundup was doomed. Weeds 2 foot above a canopy are not 2-4” tall. But hey we haven’t ever ruined a good thing before…..

Neighbor is pushing 60 and thinking of selling his rogator and having it done custom. I said the same thing. Where’s your son and son in law? They should be the ones running it
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)