AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn crop is not made and neither is soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

pilgrim
Posted 7/5/2024 08:58 (#10799168 - in reply to #10798920)
Subject: RE: Corn crop is not made and neither is soybeans

Pocahontas, IA

Don't know as I am not a meteorologist. A forecast I receive:

• See how the Siberian Trough Extension is disappearing over Canada?  You can see all the reds now over West-Central Canada, which means that heat will lift-up into Montana and then swirl gradually eastward;
  • Into mid-July there will be a notable increase in heat volume into the Western half of the USA and a 'drop-off' in rainfall amounts from west to east over the Central USA as a more active tropical stream begins to initialize over the East;
  • Because of ex-Beryl moisture into Texas and due to a continuing SW Monsoon, in keeping with our original forecast, showers & t-storms will continue to flow-up the Plains with a slight curvature as shown into the Midwest with a more aggressive "pooling" into the Upper Midwest;
  • A new threat has come onto our Fall RADAR proverbially:  a threat of sudden strong straight-line winds, similar to a derecho, but not necessarily with t-storms, down the Plains into the Midwest due to very large temperature compression from an abnormally strong chill-off in late September over Canada and a continued very strong heating over the Southern USA;
  • Overall and perhaps tying all this together ... I predict that based on this high-precision forecast into Fall, and especially with the accurate prediction of a wetter spring through a wetter beginning of July being now confirmed, we expect a rather abrupt potential "change of heart" in the Market on grains futures due to the "stacked" accumulative heat-up in the USA with the marked decrease in rainfall.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)