AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agco Challenger CVT won't drive, electrical issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 7/6/2024 08:25 (#10800114 - in reply to #10799564)
Subject: RE: Agco Challenger CVT won't drive, electrical issues

Jeffersonville, OH
cheeseman - 7/5/2024 17:55

We have a Challenger MT535B with CVT. It quit driving and threw misc codes, such as T 4185 TLPH, D 141 TLPH, E 639 TLPH. Also the dash started blinking kind of like the key was being turned on and off, sometimes just some symbols flashed, but starts to act up soon after turning key on and starting tractor. We have 2 of these tractors, so we changed out the electronic dash from the other tractor but it acted the same. It looks like an obvious electronic problem to us, any ideas where to start looking or anyone have any problem like this before?

I couldn't find anything by searching Ag Talk.

TIA

Start with checking the grounds, and/or bypassing the battery disconnect switch to rule out a connection issue.

D1411 TR23- Engine speed sensor, Engine speed signal not at maximum speed

T4185 TR23- Engine speed sensor, Speeds inconsistent

E639: CAN error at the ENG56 connector

ENG56 is a CAN terminator in the engine harness I believe.

TR23 is the engine speed sensor, or some places called the intermediate speed sensor,

Way easier to diagnose with the dealer laptop, but you could always swap that sensor and see if you get lucky. The dash flashing sounds like a power/ground issue to me. There is also a ground inside the cab, down on the RH side of the seat under to console cover.

Chris

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)