AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mandatory EID more data collection requested.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 7/7/2024 09:28 (#10801305 - in reply to #10801213)
Subject: RE: Mandatory EID more data collection requested.

Huh?? Have you ever used RFID tags? What wealth of information is stored in these tags? I swear we need to contact Aluminum Reynolds as their product is losing its reflective capabilites in their tin foil hats.

Do people even have a clue as to what has went into disaster response incase of an outbreak of disaster/disease? State, federal, military have training all the time. They train how to handle antibodies, antibiotics, training even how to wear a respirator, gloves you name it. Even have to train them how to run forklift to unload pallets of supplies.

So what the heck if we train them to use a RFID reader? I damn well would want a person on a response team to know how to use every tool in the box before the disaster. I personally have a family member been in these trainings, told me of the military person running forklift, dropped pallet of real live medical supplies breaking it open during training.

You might not think these protocols and supplies aren't needed, but I know for a fact these supplies helped our medical community when they couldn't get supplies. They were used to help in the pandemic.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)