AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray pattern on t40 and or T50
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 7/9/2024 20:01 (#10804584 - in reply to #10804310)
Subject: RE: Spray pattern on t40 and or T50

Southern Missouri
The use of cda nozzles mounted about 5 ft apart such as nearly all the spray drones around us , t40s and t50s , and the xag pro 100s , can be very cantankerous to get good even coverage trying to get a 25 to 30 ft even application swath , lots of work and studies being put into that in several places across the country right now , cda nozzles have so many use advantages over a boom on a drone I for one hope the progress continues on getting good even coverage across the swath , my son and I have discussed trying to hold a show day where people could bring their drone and we’d furnish the water and gramoxone and them make 4 or 5 quarter of a mile passes on a green soybean field ready for desiccation and all they’d have to do is wait 24 hrs and they could see where every speck of their spray pattern liquid landed , a big quarter of a mile long canvas to look at to study their spray pattern , absolutely beats the pants completely off trying to study a little piece of yellow paper trying to study a spray pattern , this will be the third year for us desiccating soybeans with a drone
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)