AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Air Space
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ManiaPlus
Posted 7/9/2024 22:08 (#10804820 - in reply to #10804626)
Subject: RE: Air Space

They have no business flying that low over your pasture etc. Furthermore fungicide is toxic to animals. I think you have legal recourse for the low level flybys and they can show respect for your operation. I fixed fence 3 time this year already where something chased the heifers through. Gets really sickening.

A year ago we caught some clowns shooting ducks in our heifer pasture. Then others started parking 1/2 mile away and sneaking through corn fields etc. I kept telling everyone it seems like they know there are ducks in there and they would do anything to get in there and shoot them. They were like a bunch of rats in the grain. (There were 100's of mallards, geese and trumpeter swans) I finally saw them flying a small plane as low as your picture. I posted everything with a homemade sign that spelled out what was going to happen if I caught them. The onslaught stopped and I am known as a sob and don't care one bit. They all knew they were not getting permission to shoot among cattle from the word go and now none of them can shoot anywhere on the farm. We have 21 ponds on our farm. I enjoyed letting kids hunt on our farm but the old guys were the problem. Duck hunting is done for the rest of my life on our farm.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)