AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Air Space
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Big Ben
Posted 7/9/2024 22:29 (#10804846 - in reply to #10804839)
Subject: RE: Air Space

Columbia Basin, Ephrata, WA
Steiger Man - 7/9/2024 20:24

Big Ben - 7/9/2024 22:18
Steiger Man - 7/9/2024 20:10

Big Ben - 7/9/2024 21:45
Steiger Man - 7/9/2024 18:56 No you are not. Especially if they are turning around in your yard even if you didn’t have cattle.
Might be opening a can of worms here, but just how high in the air do you consider “your yard” to be?

Look at the picture.  If I can throw a rock and hit the helicopter I consider that my air space.  

You might want to check federal laws before throwing that rock, because it could land you in prison if you hit an aircraft that is following applicable laws. In the US, what is pictured is not a violation, it doesn’t matter how you consider it when you’re in cuffs in front of a judge.

No $h!t.  I was just making a point.  If its flying that low over buildings, then its a problem and I bet he was breaking a law too flying that low.  Honestly I'm surprise you are taking this kind of a stance.  

Find and post the law that says it’s illegal. I already posted the law that says it’s legal in the US.

I’m taking the stance I am because we can’t have farming ruled by the feelings of people that happen to be near it. We have laws, we are stuck with the limitations those place on us. If we are to be ruled by feelings also, we won’t be able to do anything.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)