AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do I need to get into Canada ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tomcat
Posted 7/10/2024 11:35 (#10805385 - in reply to #10804953)
Subject: RE: What do I need to get into Canada ?

Ludington/Manistee MI area
soya257 - 7/10/2024 04:52

People want to travel to different countries and see the world and then they complain about getting a passport?
Best thing my wife and I ever did, was get our passports many many years ago and didn't have to worry about do I need one or not.

On cruise ships now , they will take your passport for a couple of days at the start of the trip , so they can check with the countries they'll be stopping at and see if you're allowed in
and so forth.
Then they don't have to spend their or your time sitting at the gate , just to figure out if they'll let you into the country.
Spend the money and get a passport and you don't have to sit and wonder . Even crossing the border from Canada to the USA or the opposite, as an opportunity pops up at the last
minute and you just jump in your car or plane and go.

Joe sticks his hand out every other Thursday to take a chunk of my paycheck and asks me quarterly for part of what the farm generates why in the heck would I volunteer to give him more? Wife brought the issue up and my solution was fine we won’t go anywhere that requires a passport. Enhanced drivers license get me into Canada I’m content. Years ago we got a passport to go to Canada spent a whopping 24 there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)