AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Air Space
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sri
Posted 7/10/2024 21:22 (#10805989 - in reply to #10805797)
Subject: RE: Air Space

nw pa
150pilot - 7/10/2024 18:23

This discussion has been quite interesting. All have had valid points or opinions, but more opinion than fact. I will only make one point not already discussed. Airspace requirements are controlled in the US by jurisdiction of the FAA and there are different requirements in different areas. All this can be found in the most recent copy of the FAR-AIM book published about annually. However. This issue is in Canada and is quite possibly different.

I personally like when aviation people make aviation decisions. When farmers and ranchers make farm and ranch decisions , and when the uninformed "Karens" of the world, don't get serious input. However controversy sells and spreads even when some of it is incorrect.

Years ago I was taught to ask yourself, "Will this decision matter in 5 years". If it does, debate all you want, if not, let it go.

I once considered getting into ag flying. A friend just got out of it after flying a LOT of acres over the past 5 years. He couldn't stand all the BS anymore. Now I understand why.

Jim

Everyone needs to have some give and take.. We do a fair amount of fungicide on corn with a plane... Very few cattle guys in our area.. We give them a heads up on when it;s going to happen but the weather doesn't always cooperate of course.. In my mind it's unfair to the neighbors not to notify them of whats going on. Instead of Rusty having to contact them.. They should take the initiative and inform the neighbors..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)