AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

farm lease question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bill7120
Posted 7/14/2024 15:15 (#10810869)
Subject: farm lease question

A landlord called me a month ago, offered me a farm for this year. she had a lawyer send our certified letter to them of termination of their contract she said was verbal, but she told me i could work it this fall, she said lawyer put in there after last crop is harvested they were done. Legally can i work it, around here is been done all of mine say February 28th? They had hay on it and baled it off and planted beans middle of june. A good 120 acres, was curious what your thoughts on it were my lawyer said i was fine to work it after their crop was off. Landlord said the same, all the others ive got has been people retired so nothing to worry about. wanting to soil test and do deep tillage on it been in hay for 5 years, would be decent ground rental agreement is ok, lady just told me she was tired of getting screwed over. It was a cash rent but she told me she was getting under 120 for it. Been told neighbors are slowing down but dont want to talk to them trying to keep peace. any ideas how to go about?

Bill
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)