AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A young lady from Iowa
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

silverluv75
Posted 7/14/2024 22:44 (#10811679 - in reply to #10811194)
Subject: RE: A young lady from Iowa

SE North Dakota
Boone & Crockett - 7/14/2024 18:32

We’re tickets hard to get? I would’ve liked to have gone, but had other things going on this weekend.

We had got 5 of them a little over a month ago and there wasn’t a lot of spots left but then my wife told me just last week they opened the rest up. I guess it set a Minnesota Lynx record attendance with over 18500. We have been to quite a few Lynx games over the years and really enjoyed going to them and I was always surprised at how low the attendance were at these games when you went and watched them in person. Even back when they were winning championships there seemed like only about 7500-9000 people there. Then today to see it filled to the roof with fans was just eye opening. Lots and lots of Fever and Iowa shirts in the stands. At the end of the game just before the buzzer the crowd stood up and just roared after the Fever had beat the Lynx on their home court. Isn’t that crazy that you lose and the crowd still cheered for the other team that one. She really does sell out other peoples stadiums
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)