AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agleader 5 hz whats missing?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ShopTeacher
Posted 10/4/2024 07:29 (#10914610 - in reply to #10914163)
Subject: RE: Agleader 5 hz whats missing?

NW MN

OMC260 - 10/3/2024 20:55

That's probably right.  I can't get the steady green.  I checked the ends, and swapped the cable end for end and still nothing.  I'm guessing we damaged a plug / twisted it, when switching machines.  I will try to find a different cable.  Is that an agleader exclusive?

The cables are not Ag Leader exclusive, though they suggest staying with OEM. When I do have issues with them, I generally replace with a heavier duty industrial cable that I source.

Follow Caseihfarmer's steps. I assume your satellite icon is grey. If you turn the guidance type to Manual Guidance and the satellite turn green, we have an issue with the steering system communication.

If you go to Satellite icon, Diganostics, Display, then Diagnostics in the lower right corner you can check connection status with the SCM. If it shows an IP address (series of numbers and periods) next to "Wired", then the Ethernet connection is not the problem.

Did the High PWR and Guidance Activation connectors get/stay connected when you did the swap?

If you are still struggling, give me a call. You can find my number through my profile.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)