AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Marketing advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Don Kraft
Posted 12/31/2007 15:42 (#272142 - in reply to #272135)
Subject: Re: Marketing advice

I worry more that the financially challeged will be seduced by the over bullish sentiment. Selling 4$ corn and 11$ beans is not an opportunity that often presents itself. Perhaps we are moving into a new era, but how much do we want to bet on it? Or can you afford to bet that much on an uncertainty?

I am for the most part a prpetual bull. Even when I shuldn't be. But this looks like payback time when we can reap the harvest for 2007 and 2008. Possibly we can retire alot of debt and cure our financil ailments. Who would not want to see the young have the burden lifted from their shoulders? I'm not concerned that they will miss the high. I am more concerned that they won't take advantage of what is now theirs. Please fellows do not miss the boat while you are waiting for your ship to come in.

Sure that sounds negative. Just consider that I'm a cautious old **** that has your interest at heart. I might be wrong, dead wrong, but you would be wrong with money in your pocket. When beans go to $15 blame your mistake on me. I got broad shoulders.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)