AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My E plant started using "FBN APP" should i like this?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Lotts_Valley
Posted 7/3/2024 20:43 (#10797477)
Subject: My E plant started using "FBN APP" should i like this?

First off- I love my ethanol plant. Delivering corn there is truly a pleasure. They have continually invested in facilities throughout the years. concrete all the way once you enter the yard (miles of it)...inbound and outbound scales.. scan cards... Pits have been dump as fast as you can since day 1. Lots of storage so lines have rarely ever been a problem. People are awesome. Pay is fast. best basis in the area..why deliver corn anywhere else? Never would have dreamed 20 years ago I could make a sale...deliver the corn...and get the money ACH'd the day after fulfillment all without talking to or interacting with a single soul. Makes delivering to the ole co op seem like a joke. Enough about that.. I just wanted to make it clear this is not an E plant bash.

Their new mobile app is through FBN. For years they had their own proprietary app that I loved. I dont know why they changed.... anyways... the new app is the FBN app as far as tracking bushels price delivery dates etc. They seem to have all my tickets deliveries, contracts, prices, total bushels as many years back as i can scroll.

I guess I was a little sad/uncomfortabale when I learned the new app was through FBN. I understand its really the ethanol plants information more than it is mine but I guess I really dont care to have a 3rd party who has many interests beyond grain sales at E plant knowing my bushels and piss poor job of pricing. Will someone please convince me that this is a good thing and I should love it.

Edited by Lotts_Valley 7/3/2024 20:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)